- Reporting Experience
- New Communication Channels
- New Connectors
New versions of WCS are the result of months of fix, improvement and project experience joined in a single package.
Follow the new release improves solution stability enabling at the same time new features and integrations.
Eudata recommend partners and customers to schedule a migration of the infrastructure in 6 months after new release are released, in order to be updated and to reduce the cost of each migration project.
|WebRTC Channel on Mobile supporters||Support for “In browser” Videochat on WebRTC Devices|
|Reporting for Expert Advisor||Expert advisor sessions are now part of the reporting tool|
|Audio and Video Recorder||Integrated Recorder for Audio and Video Sessions|
|New Connectors||MS Lync and Avaya Connector|
|Mobile SDK Videochat||IOS and Android|
|Email Manager Enhancement||Email manager improvement|
|Reporting improvement||Export cvs, reorganization and GUI improvement|
|Infrastructure enhancement||Support for MSSQL DB and JBOSS Application Server|
1) WebRTC channel works now also on mobile devices. On mobile browsers it’s possible to have a real time videochat with contact center agents or online expert advisors.
2) Reporting for Expert Advisor: Inside the reporting layer are now available also the session managed by the expert advisors
3) Audio and Video Recorder: Integrated Audio and Video recorder now available inside the platform. The recorded session can be stored inside the platform and available for future usages.
4) New Connectors: finalize connectors for Avaya Contact Center and MS Lync
5) The Sdk allows to create in APP services to start a chat/videochat from mobile devices for both iOS and Android OS
6) Email manager V2:
Improved channel. It is now possible to better manage attached, rules, reporting, templates. HTML Editor now available
7) Eubridge Expert JS SDK full featured:
Use Eudata SDK to create Expert advisor services.
8) Reporting improvement: better usability for supervisors that need to monitor, export and compare results. Improvement are related both to KPIs and to session detail
9) Infrastructure Enhancement: Major changes are related to the support for MS SWL database and JBoss Application Server